[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
Is that the same as the "Working Class Heroes" bootleg?
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
I don't know. never heard of working class heroes bootleg.
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
Well, it has "Working Class Hero", "ring them bells"..a selection with Johnny Cash...all kinds of demos and rarities. I tried to look the track listing up online cuz all I have is a cassette copy..but all I could find was a pic of the cover. It's prolly the best bootleg recording I've ever heard.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
im not a fan
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
I heard a song called time of the preacher, it was Johnny Cash singing and supposidly Alice in Chains providing the music...its one of my favorite Cash songs.
BlueWahoo.. you're a fan of LP and you dont like AIC, AIC is one of the greatest American bands ever, Soundgarden, Alice in Chains, Pearl Jam and Nirvana defined American Youth Agnst as much as any 4 bands have ever, not to mention they all came from the Seattle area.Prob the greatest span of music ever, Badmotorfinger, Ten, Nevermind and Dirt.
Nothing but the process is infinite
Eternal, endless, indefinite
Bookmarks